Friday, September 08, 2006

Summer fun






I thought I would share some recent pics of Alex in his pool. Swimming was one of his favorite activities this year. He loved being in the water and splashing around. He liked spraying the yard with the hose even more.

Alex also started Mom's Day Out yesterday. He goes once a week and participates in fun activities and plays with other children his age. I think I was just as anxious about it as Alex was. The teachers said that Alex "gets so excited" and he was the "only one that knew what to do when it was time to eat; he sat down and ate most of his food". No surprise there! : )

We also spent time in MI with my parents and Adam and Jenny. Mom threw a birthday party for Jenny and didn't throw a Big Brother party like we were joking about. Adam and Jenny even had some time to babysit Alex, but Adam still hasn't changed a diaper! Maybe with the next niece or nephew.